A strong planning process is the best way to create a more financially secure plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan to protect your current needs and plans for the future in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you in building a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
We have established a process to do this based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to achieve maximum results via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular reviews of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals to help you work toward choosing the right financial products and services, based on your individual circumstances
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about our financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Security Planning?
- Financial security planning is more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
- As a Financial Security Advisor, we will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
- The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits